About the Role
The Administrative Assistant will work directly under the Accounting Manager.
They will assist the Accounting Manager with daily tasks such as but not limited to:
- Writing / sending invoices
- Processing bills and helping clients or customers if they have any questions about their charges
- Organizing files for billing, customer and client records, etc.
They will also act as a Front Desk Receptionist by greeting and helping customers. They will also take incoming calls and direct them as needed. This position also assists the General Manager and Art Director with daily customer relations or other business tasks as needed.
- Minimum 1 year experience in QuickBooks
- Minimum 1 year experience in Microsoft Office
- Minimum 1 year experience in book keeping
- Minimum 1 year experience in Customer Service
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Experience handling multiple phone lines
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
About the Company
Established in 1997, Indy's Pro Graphix is one of the premier graphics companies in the Midwest. Servicing customers all across the U.S.A. Indy's Pro Graphix specializes in Brand Recognition, Production, Custom Design, Installation, Inventory Fulfillment, etc.